From Broadcast & Media Communications
The Television Producer is responsible for arranging and coordinating the equipment, crew, and show elements necessary for the production of a program.
General duties of a TV Producer are:
- Booking equipment for the required dates & times
- Scheduling and allocating crew for the production
- Checking to ensure that all audio and video elements (graphics, music, clips, etc) are available for use
- Arranging and coordinating transport of crew and equipment if necessary
- Liaising with other departments to arrange for on-camera talent, scripts, rundowns, etc.